Zoho Corporation, the Dubai-based technology company, has announced that starting today, its online billing solution Zoho Invoice will be completely free to enhance the company’s support for SMEs in the UAE. The Zoho Invoice app is compliant with local VAT laws.
Over the past four years, Zoho Invoice’s revenue growth rate has grown exponentially, demonstrating the need for a comprehensive billing solution to help businesses across industries transition from manual tasks to digital solutions.
Because of the pandemic, small and medium-sized businesses have decided to modernize their billing processes at an accelerated pace. Continuing to support the SME community, Zoho Invoice offers advanced capabilities such as time tracking, automated expense recording, project billing and more than 30 real-time reports to help freelancers and small businesses easily bill and collect payments, without worrying about cost.
For SMEs, billing and payment collection remains a challenge due to administrative costs, limited staff, insufficient resources and time constraints. In addition, businesses need the ability to access data remotely, which has led to the transition from on-premises solutions to cloud-based solutions.
According to a study by Analysys Mason, SME spending on on-premises solutions for billing management will be stagnant between 2019 and 2025, while spending on cloud-based billing solutions will increase from $0.9 billion to $2.1 billion.
Completely cloud-based, Zoho Invoice enables businesses to create and send fully customized and professional invoices in less than a minute, track payments automatically, and receive payments electronically for efficient billing process.
Zoho has been supporting small and medium businesses for more than 20 years, and the Zoho Invoice app has helped businesses meet their billing needs for 13 of those years. Zoho Invoice’s free offering will continue to help businesses streamline billing and payment collection with simplified payment collection, simplified billing, handling tax issues and more. Invoice integrates with Zoho applications, as well as third-party applications, so companies can use the solution to contextually sync their customer account information with related systems.
“We launched Zoho Invoice in 2008, with the goal of providing a fully customizable billing solution for businesses of all sizes,” said Haider Nizam, President of Zoho Corp., Middle East and Africa. “Since then we have experienced growth as our solution has been adopted by millions of users globally. By moving from paper to digital invoicing, we saw the need for a streamlined billing process that fits the specific needs of the SME community.” He added, “Our efforts are focused on supporting the SME community that has supported Zoho from the start. We understand the challenges that these companies have had to endure as a result of the global pandemic, and we hope that by providing Zoho Invoice free of charge, we will help them recover and grow in the midst of these difficult times they are facing.” Today and in the future.”
The main features of Zoho Invoice include the following:
• Simplified invoicing: Companies can create and send fully customized, professional invoices in minutes. Where invoices can be sent automatically if they are of a recurring nature.
• Dealing with Taxes: Businesses can keep track of the value added tax charged on each transaction with summary tax reports to aid in filing tax returns.
• Simplified Payment Collection: Payments can be collected quickly and securely electronically through debit and credit cards and PayPal.
• Automated Payment Reminders: Based on custom settings, the system will automatically send payment reminders to customers through e-mail.
• Effortless expense tracking: Expense can be recorded automatically by scanning the invoice or receipt using the Zoho Invoice mobile app.
• Customer Portal: Companies can allow their customers to keep track of all related invoices, projects and make payments through the Customer Portal.
• Time tracking: Companies can manage multiple projects, track time and accurately bill their customers.
• Real-time Reports: Businesses have access to more than 30 real-time reports that provide in-depth information on key financial metrics such as best-selling products, invoice statuses, outstanding payments, and more.
• Mobile Applications: Zoho Invoice is available on the web or as a fully functional and downloadable mobile application available for all devices.
Follow our latest local and sports news and the latest political and economic developments via Google news